October 3, 2011

Kimilatta / "9to9" Saturday For The Ladies

As I informed before, me under my handcrafted juelerie line Kimilatta joined an event called "9to9" Saturday For The Ladies at Hotel Majapahit Surabaya.

The concept of the event itself  is ladies' knowledge enrichment which is done by throwing many courses within one day! Such as cooking class, financial management class aaand craft workshop about how to make a dreamcatcher which I tought.






Also I opened a booth for Kimilatta & sold stuff from SS11 Chippewa Playground collection. Loadsa woadsa ▲FUN▲ yeay!




The entire event went pretty gheud & croudy especially in the morning when the classes started . There's so many earthlings visited oh and also BRAngerous held their 3rd art exhibition too. Just click \\here// to enjoy their eye-popping artwerk & report.

See yew next gig, have a beautifully nice day :)
××××-××××××

No comments:

Post a Comment